Newly Tooled 89' Auto Rack Car
Modern fully enclosed autoracks protect their valuable loads on their first trip after the assembly line. The cars from many railroad companies are regularly mixed together for colorful consists.
Like real auto carriers, the end doors on the carriers open to reveal a bi-level rack divider in the interior. You can even load these Auto Rack Cars with autos sold separately by Lionel.
- Accurate 1:48 scale design
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Hidden uncoupling tabs
- Opening doors at both ends
- Bi-level rack in interior
- Load interior of car with Lionel auto carrier automobiles (sold separately)
- Self-adjusting couplers allow for operation on tighter curve layouts
- Rail Line: Santa Fe
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O-42 / O-54 Recommended