This train is build-to-order and is a pre-order item. You will be charged the full price at checkout to guarantee delivery of your order.
Estimated Availability: 4th Quarter 2021
Produced between 1969 through 1974, the U36B offered impressive horsepower, making it one of the most powerful road switchers ever produced. Also known as a U-Boat and now available individually, we are offering four great road names, equipped with our LionChief technology, which is sure to look fantastic in your lineup of diesel engines.
- Electric locomotive controlled by included LionChief® remote, LionChief® Universal Remote (sold separately) or Bluetooth™ LionChief® app
- Lionel Voice Control (LVC) - run your locomotive by speaking commands into your phone via LionChief App
- Voice Streaming & Recording (VSR) - record or live stream your own custom announcements via LionChief App
- RailSounds RC™ sound system with diesel revving and background sounds, horn, bell, and user-activated announcements
- Operating headlight
- Two powerful maintenance-free motors
- Operating couplers
- Illuminated cab interior
- Forward and reverse speed control knob
- Three buttons for whistle, bell, and announcements
- Requires three AAA alkaline batteries not included
Gauge: O Gauge
- Power: Electric
- Engine Type: Diesel
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: Length: 14"