**This is a pre-order item. You will be charged at the time of checkout to secure availability and your order will be shipped once we receive it from the manufacture. Ships: 3rd quarter of 2020**
One of the Pennsylvania's most prolific cabin cars, the nearly identical N5, N5A and N5B classes served from the 1910s to the early 1980s. This release includes three variations appropriate for the late 1950s and 1960s on the Pennsylvania as well as the Penn Central including detail variations such as train phone antenna or removed roof walks per the prototypes. Yellow cupolas indicated that the cars could be used in pool service (across multiple divisions) east-west. Gray cupolas were for north-south pools like the Northeast Corridor runs from New York and Philadelphia to Pot Yard.
- Multiple detail variations by road name
- Die-cast trucks and operating couplers
- Detailed interior with figure
- Illuminated interior and marker lights
- Easy conversion to scale couplers
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Power: Electric
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: Length 7 3/4"