**This is a pre-order item. You will be charged at the time of checkout to secure availability and your order will be shipped once we receive it from the manufacture. Ships: 3rd quarter of 2020**
Retooled and back in the Lionel roster after a long absence, these milk cars feature amazing detail and paint schemes. Though most commonly associated with milk, these insulated cars were used for other commodities like wine and orange juice as well. These cars could often be found on the head end of passenger trains for the fastest service.
- Die-cast trucks
- Operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Removable roof
- Detailed interior with two milk tanks
- Opening side doors
- Separately applied details
- Easy conversion to scale couplers (not included)
- Min Curve: O36
- Dimensions: Length: 11 3/4"