This item is pre-order. You will be charged in full at checkout to guarantee delivery of your order.
Estimated ship date : July 2020
"Thump Thump Thump" - the tell-tale sound of a flat-spotted wheel. Maybe someone left a handbrake tied on or perhaps an emergency brake application - whatever the cause, at least one wheelset in this car has a flat spot and it's creating quite the racket as it rolls along the rails. Anyone who's heard one of these cars roll by in real life knows the sound. Now it comes to your layout in this latest release of our FreightSounds boxcars! Finished in a variety of popular road names, these cars were seen coast-to-coast in the steam and diesel eras. But don't worry, if you tire of the thumping, you don't need to change out the wheels, just flip the max/min switch inside the car and the flat spot sounds will go away leaving the normal FreightSounds!
- Baby Fatboy Speaker and sound enclosure for optimum sound performance
- Operates on any conventional or command controlled layout
- Volume control and on/off switch
- Max / Min switch
- Die-cast trucks and operating couplers
- Opening doors (6 or 8' Youngstown doors per prototype)
- Realistic FreightSounds® replicate:
- Wheel flat spot thumping
- Rail clatter
- Wheel flange squeal
- Coupler slack bumping
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Power: Electric
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: Length: 11.25"