The Unitrack Advantage:
When it was first introduced to the Japanese model train market in 1957, Kato UNITRACK was revolutionary because it provided the convenience of a snap track with none of the drawbacks - the patented Unijoiner clips hold rails tightly together but are easily disconnected, allowing modelers to reliably assemble and disassemble their track sections over and over and over again, without worrying about loosening joints, breaking clips, or lessening the electrical conductivity between track segments!
While much in the hobby in the last 50 years has changed, Kato UNITRACK has remaind THE ideal track system in both N and HO scales for modelers looking for reliability and ease of use; whether building fully detailed scenic layouts or temporary setups that can be operated around a christmas tree or a dining room table!
- Designed to be pulled by either MPI MP36PH or EMD F40PH locomotives.
- All cars are DCC friendly, with FR11 decoders available for optional 11-211/212 Version 2 Interior Lighting Kits with LED.
- Bi-Level cab coaches feature directional lighting for push-pull operation, with alternate illuminating headlight and taillights with an on/off switch for mid-train operation. An optional FL12 decoder can be installed in the place of the slider switch to provide DCC control over the directional lighting.
- Smooth rolling blackened metal wheels on all Bi-level cars with all-wheel electrical pickup.
- DCC compatible with the use of the Kato FL12 Tail Light DCC Decoder installed into the Cab-Coach.
- MP36PH Locomotive Virginia Railway Express #V53
- Nippon Sharyo Gallery Bi-Level Coach Virginia Railway Express #V808
- Nippon Sharyo Gallery Bi-Level Coach Virginia Railway Express #V819
- Nippon Sharyo Gallery Bi-Level Cab-Coach Virginia Railway Express #V712
- Instruction booklet/Starter Guide
- 4 x 248mm (9 3/4") Straight Track
- 1 x 124mm (4 7/8") Straight Track
- 1 x 124mm (4 7/8") Rerailing Track
- 1 x 62mm (2 7/16") Straight Track
- 1 x 62mm (2 7/16") Electrical Feeder Track
- 8 x 315mm (12 3/8") Radius 45 degree curves
- Road crossing accessories
- Kato Power Pack SX
- Kato Railing Ramp + Unijoiner Remover bundle