Broadway Limited Imports has long been known for its expertise in steam locomotive production -- especially Pennsy steam. With the successful launch of models representing some of the PRRs most well-known prototypes, the L1s is an exciting and logical next step in the BLI Pennsy steam collection.
The L1s is the predecessor to the I1sa and the M1a/b and it shares the same boiler as the K4s. Our renditions of this Pennsylvania classic will include Pre-1946 versions as well as Post War versions. Units for C&I and International will also be made available.
Serious Pennsy modelers have been begging for this model for a long time and we are happy to oblige.
We would like to extend a big thank you to the PRRT&HS for their efforts in helping us to achieve the most accurate L1s model possible
- Operates in DC & DCC (use DCMaster for DC Sound)
- Record & Play Operation - Records and plays back sounds and movements once or repeatedly for automatic operation
- 16-bit Sample Rate for exceptional high frequency sound clarity
- Playback Whistle for multiple whistle lengths and patterns
- Choice of 3 selectable Whistles
- Alternate Whistle / Horn where applicable for locomotive with air horn and steam whistle - both the main whistle and alternate can be easily played
- Adjustable bell ringing interval for faster or slower bell
- Numerous user-mappable functions with available keys
- Johnson Bar or Power Reverse Sound at Direction Change
- Passenger Station Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Freight Yard related radio chatter - Controlled with Function Key
- Lumber Yard Ambient Sounds - Controlled with Function Key
- Farm related radio chatter - Controlled with Function Key
- Crew Radio Communications - Controlled with Function Key
- Maintenance Yard related radio chatter - Controlled with Function Key
- Demo Mode for display and demonstrations
- Grade Crossing Automatic Signal
- Simple Programming with Integral DCC Decoder
- Automatic Forward / Reverse Signal - When activated, stopping triggers and stop whistle toot. When moving forward from a stopped position, toots twice. When moving in reverse, toots three times.
- Chuff sound intensity varies with load
- Individually adjustable sound volumes for most effects
- EZ Reset Button for quick return to factory default settings
- **Specifications on this page subject to change.